- What's Cycle Cities all about?
- It's a partnership of the best bicycle tour, rental and holiday
companies all over the world. If you're looking for guided city bike
tours, holidays, or to just rent a bike wherever you are travelling,
you've come to the right place.
- Why should I see a city on a bicycle?
- Cycling is a great way to see cities in Europe. Bus tours can be stuck
in traffic for hours, and you can cover a lot more distance on a bicycle
than you can walking. Guides can safely lead you through the city,
avoiding the traffic and crowds, and tell you interesting stories and
facts about the landmarks you're seeing. You'll also be able to get up
nice and close to the sights.
- Are city bicycle tours safe?
- It's not the Tour de France. Most tours go at a leisurely pace, and
where possible cycle paths and quieter streets are used. Each city is
different, so check with the local operator if you have any specific
- How do I get a 20% discount?
- By taking a tour with one of our partners. After the tour, you'll be
given a card with instructions on how to register for your 20% discount
- I already have a discount card. Now what?
- Register here. once you're registered you'll be able to download your discount voucher straight away.
- Is the discount for one person or a group?
- One discount voucher can be used for a group of up to four people. If
there are more than four people in your party, you need to register a
second person in your group, which will give you 2 vouchers, usable for
up to 4 people each (ie 8 people) and so on.
- Why are you giving these discounts?
- Because we want you to use our partner companies, and we think it's fair
to reward you for your loyalty. Cycle Cities partners are well
established, researched and trusted operators, so you can be sure you're
in good hands.
- What if I wasn't given a card at the end of my tour?
- Contact the tour operator. Or if you have any problems, you can contact us.
- Can I register now, without having taken a tour yet?
- Yes, and you can join our mailing list, but you won't be able to get a
discount until you've done a tour with one of the Cycle Cities partners.
- What cities can I do a bike tour in?
- They're listed on the home page of cycle-cities.com.
- Can I get a tour in another language?
- Most operators offer English. Some operators conduct tours in the local and other languages. Check with the operator.
- Can I get discounted bike hire and Cycling Holidays?
- We're working on this. For the moment we only offer 20% discounts on city bike tours. We do however provide links to quality Bike rental and Holiday operators